You are an influential leader who thrives in a collaborative and creative environment. You get energy from investing in others and helping technical leads develop and grow. You have a strong vision for engineering excellence and foster cohesion at company level to build compelling experiences for our consumers.
We are looking for an innovative leader to build and drive engineering across VSCO. This role will report directly to our CEO and will be responsible for leading our technical teams to develop what’s next for VSCO and accelerate our product development to reach out mission of helping everybody fall in love with their own creativity.
- Own and develop VSCO’s overarching engineering strategy - working closely with leadership and engineering to steer and innovate on what’s next for VSCO
- Build bridges with cross-functional teams and inspire those around you to do their best work
- Scale our engineering team, while cultivating an inclusive, transparent, and collaborative culture
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of prior experience building technical teams to deliver compelling experiences for consumers
- Strong leadership skills with a knack for investing in team and driving results through intentional collaboration
- Passion for delivering innovative solutions with desire to reimagine the status quo and push boundaries - willingness to take educated risks and be a solution-seeker is a must
- Ability to bridge existing solutions with new and innovative architecture to push our engineering excellence forward
VSCO is a creative channel. We build creative tools, spaces and connections driven by self-expression. Our Mission is to help everybody fall in love with their own creativity.
Free delicious breakfasts and lunches daily, amazing snack selections, and the best coffee in the Bay Area. Equity, health, vision and dental insurance for families, and a flexible vacation policy.
We value the creative process and our employees’ opinions — input is encouraged, regardless of your position or title. We want to work with people who are driven and demonstrate initiative in taking our mission to the next level.
The Working Life
At VSCO, everyone works hard but also takes the time to enjoy life outside of the office. Balance is important to us.
It Won’t Be Boring
Try new things. Think outside the box. We celebrate an environment that fights stagnation and challenges the status quo.
Interested in this position?
Tell us why you want to work at VSCO and what we should know about you.
VSCO believes in building a safe place for creative expression and celebrating that which makes us human, welcoming unique and personal backgrounds and experiences. We’re proud to foster diverse perspectives within VSCO as we continue to build an inclusive culture.