You hold a strategic mindset - you’re at your best when developing big picture ideas and crafting actionable steps to execute on those. You are fundamentally curious and consistently seek out ways to solve problems and optimize for quality and efficiency. Scaling operations for a global creative community is a motivating challenge for you. You’re an expert at managing web development initiatives with measurable marketing and revenue impact. You thrive off of the ownership provided in a high-growth, fast-paced startup environment. You are a thoughtful collaborator, building and celebrating wins as a team.
VSCO is seeking a Technical Product Manager to define the vision, roadmap, priorities, and product requirements for our websites and revenue platforms. You will act as the dedicated product owner for our Core Services engineering team, and partner closely with functional leads across the organization to deliver on company goals. This is a highly visible role within VSCO – the space you own will directly influence the level and pace at which VSCO grows.
- Manage the developmental roadmap, priorities, and workflow for all VSCO web properties and revenue processing systems
- Collaborate with partner teams across the company to define and deliver on their needs for product features, analytics, and business growth
- Continually seek out methods to improve processes and efficiencies
- Own relationships with outside partners and vendors
- Establish and track success metrics for team efforts
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a relevant discipline
- 3+ years of product and/or program management experience with web services at global scale
- Possess the ability to think strategically and socialize a clear, compelling product vision
- Experience and flexibility managing teams with agile methodologies
- Expertise in concise, organized communication and problem solving skills
- Previous success impacting and improving business metrics by driving initiatives forward
Nice to have
- Experience with SEO, inbound marketing, and web customer acquisition
- Expertise integrating systems with one or more app store APIs
- Hands-on engineering experience with consumer products
- A deep appreciation for photography and/or other aspects of the arts
VSCO is a photo company. We build creative tools and a community driven by self-expression. Our mission is to equip, educate, and inspire anyone on the journey towards realizing their creative potential.
Free delicious breakfasts and lunches daily, amazing snack selections, and the best coffee in the Bay Area. Equity, health, vision and dental insurance for families, and a flexible vacation policy.
We value the creative process and our employees’ opinions — input is encouraged, regardless of your position or title. We want to work with people who are driven and demonstrate initiative in taking our mission to the next level.
The Working Life
At VSCO, everyone works hard but also takes the time to enjoy life outside of the office. Balance is important to us.
It Won’t Be Boring
Try new things. Think outside the box. We celebrate an environment that fights stagnation and challenges the status quo.
Interested in this position?
Tell us why you want to work at VSCO and what we should know about you.
VSCO believes in building a safe place for creative expression and celebrating that which makes us human, welcoming unique and personal backgrounds and experiences. We’re proud to foster diverse perspectives within VSCO as we continue to build an inclusive culture.