You are a natural problem solver and seek to lend a helping hand whenever needed. You are an impeccable listener, demonstrate empathy and work collaboratively with colleagues to solve even the trickiest of problems. You have solid judgement in sensitive situations, and strive to put your best foot forward at all times. You hold an innate ability to earn the trust of others. You care deeply about VSCO and our creative community and are excited about supporting the growth of our platform.
VSCO is seeking a Support Team Lead to help drive the development of training and QA processes forward and support our fast-growing, thriving community of creatives. You will be responsible for training and QA’ing new and current support specialists. You will also have the opportunity to delve into and respond to complex email and social media inquiries in a timely, professional and welcoming manner.
- Consistently and thoughtfully document all aspects of our internal support processes, enabling us to scale over time
- Develop, maintain and execute on training processes for current and new support specialists
- Create, maintain and execute on a quality assurance program to provide regular and consistent feedback to support specialists
- Prioritize and manage work in process, enabling front-line support agents to focus on resolving customer issues
- Respond to our community emails, support inquiries and social media outreach in a highly personal, thoughtful and timely manner
- Creatively and strategically figure out how to solve problems and communicate effectively with the community
- Engage with cross-functional teams to both report issues and improve our tools and processes
- 5+ years experience in a customer facing support role with experience in technical support & troubleshooting
- Experience leading, coaching and developing a team of front-line support agents
- High degree of attention to detail
- Self-motivated with an ability to balance working independently and contributing to a team environment
Nice to have
- Zendesk experience
- Experience at a mobile application and/or social media company
- A personal connection to photography and/or art
VSCO is a creative channel. We build creative tools, spaces and connections driven by self-expression. Our Mission is to help everybody fall in love with their own creativity.
Free delicious breakfasts and lunches daily, amazing snack selections, and the best coffee in the Bay Area. Equity, health, vision and dental insurance for families, and a flexible vacation policy.
We value the creative process and our employees’ opinions — input is encouraged, regardless of your position or title. We want to work with people who are driven and demonstrate initiative in taking our mission to the next level.
The Working Life
At VSCO, everyone works hard but also takes the time to enjoy life outside of the office. Balance is important to us.
It Won’t Be Boring
Try new things. Think outside the box. We celebrate an environment that fights stagnation and challenges the status quo.
Interested in this position?
Tell us why you want to work at VSCO and what we should know about you.
VSCO believes in building a safe place for creative expression and celebrating that which makes us human, welcoming unique and personal backgrounds and experiences. We’re proud to foster diverse perspectives within VSCO as we continue to build an inclusive culture.