You are motivated by bringing people together and driving impact through establishing clear goals and strategy. You get energy from building momentum and driving projects forward. You are known for influencing through concise communication, with an ability to adjust your message to resonate with a variety of scenarios and audiences. You utilize critical thinking to create optimal solutions that move a business forward, owning projects from inception to execution and are comfortable challenging the status quo.
VSCO is seeking a conscientious and growth minded Strategic Planning Manager to join our Finance team and lead the process of our Strategic Planning. You will report to our Chief Financial Officer and partner cross-functionally across the company to impact how we organize, plan, communicate, and measure our strategic operating plan.
- Manage timelines, meetings, coordination, facilitation, and deliverables of the strategic planning process and ongoing strategic meetings, as well as the ongoing reporting process (e.g. quarterly business reviews)
- Actively seek input from all teams at VSCO (“team agnostic”); ensure cross-functional cohesion and involvement to influence peers, managers, and executive team to meet our goals
- Understand the financial model and all key business drivers to discern their impact on our growth and long-term success
- Collaborate on VSCO’s market research to help support and frame strategy, or special projects for Leads or Directors as needed
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in either management consulting, strategic planning, strategic finance or project management; start-up and/or experience at scale a plus
- Expertise with disparate systems and improving processes to streamline workflow; excellent project manager
- Strong communication, listening, collaboration and presentation skills, with an ability to tailor presentations and messaging to varying audiences (including executive level)
Nice to have
- Experience in the consumer mobile, SaaS, or other high-tech consumer-facing industry preferred