You are self-driven, naturally curious, and highly logical; someone who can take on complex problems, suggest a rigorous approach, and provide clear solutions. You have exceptional collaboration and communication skills, and can work across teams to discover opportunities and influence decisions with data.
VSCO is looking for a Sr. Data Analyst to take our product analytics practice to the next level. The role will sit on our Data Science team and collaborate closely with Product Managers to understand user behavior, suggest product opportunities, design experiments and summarize the learnings - with an eye on driving product change through data insights.
- Work with product managers to discover and guide the most impactful product investments
- Design and analyze rigorous A/B/n experiments
- Identify key metrics, conduct in-depth analyses, and communicate insights to the team in order to drive product improvement
- Develop dashboards and other tools to democratize access to data and empower your team
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Statistics, Economics, or a highly quantitative field, or equivalent
- 3+ years of full-time work experience as a Data Analyst at a consumer internet company
- Advanced proficiency in SQL and a data manipulation language, such as R or Python
- Hands-on experience with data pipelines, ETLs and data visualization tools
- Working knowledge of statistical techniques such as hypothesis testing and regression
- Strong communication skills with a consistent record of collaborating across a wide variety of teams and disciplines
Nice to have
- Experience writing ETL and data manipulation scripts in Python
- A deep appreciation for photography and the visual arts
VSCO is a photo company. We build creative tools and a community driven by self-expression. Our mission is to equip, educate, and inspire anyone on the journey towards realizing their creative potential.
Free delicious breakfasts and lunches daily, amazing snack selections, and the best coffee in the Bay Area. Equity, health, vision and dental insurance for families, and a flexible vacation policy.
We value the creative process and our employees’ opinions — input is encouraged, regardless of your position or title. We want to work with people who are driven and demonstrate initiative in taking our mission to the next level.
The Working Life
At VSCO, everyone works hard but also takes the time to enjoy life outside of the office. Balance is important to us.
It Won’t Be Boring
Try new things. Think outside the box. We celebrate an environment that fights stagnation and challenges the status quo.
Interested in this position?
Tell us why you want to work at VSCO and what we should know about you.
VSCO believes in building a safe place for creative expression and celebrating that which makes us human, welcoming unique and personal backgrounds and experiences. We’re proud to foster diverse perspectives within VSCO as we continue to build an inclusive culture.