You hold an analytical mindset and are motivated by the opportunity to have direct impact on a business through identifying actionable insights. You are a team player that thrives off of collaborating with others and are concise and clear in your communication, with the ability to adjust to a variety of scenarios. You think through problems from many angles in order to come up with optimal solutions. Your strengths lie in analysis and crafting business models - you’re most excited about the opportunity to take those skills and solve unique and sometimes ambiguous challenges that will move a business forward.You are a proactive and independent thinker, eager to own work from start to finish.
VSCO is seeking a driven, thoughtful and highly detail-oriented Senior Financial Analyst to join our Finance team. You will primarily be working with the Director of Finance and the rest of the FP&A team to support our financial planning and growth. You will partner with varying cross-functional teams to ensure full transparency and alignment to our overall strategy. Your expertise in finance will have significant impact by driving our high-growth environment forward and ensuring optimal business decisions are made with a focus on improving processes as we scale our business.
- Responsible for monthly and intra-monthly forecasting, ensuring the financial model is timely, accurate and aligned with the business
- Assist with budget vs. actual reporting and analysis on a monthly basis and provide actionable insights and reports to budget owners, leveraging a combination of automated software and manual reporting
- Maintain the financial model in our automated planning tool, Adaptive Insights (close coordination with accounting)
- Partner with budget owners that will look to you for guidance and support - you’ll have broad exposure and collaborate across multiple teams to effectively manage and guide strategic financial decisions and projected expenses towards growth of the business
- Ad hoc analytical projects both within the broader finance team and cross-functionally
- 3+ years of relevant finance work experience; start-up and/or experience with scale a plus
- Expertise with disparate systems and improving processes to streamline workflow; experience with Adaptive Insights and NetSuite is a plus
- Ability to balance the need to provide support and analysis to business partners, while simultaneously recognizing corporate objectives
- Ability to influence peers, operational managers and the executive team
Nice to have
- Experience in the consumer mobile, SaaS, or other high-tech consumer-facing industry is highly desirable