You are a naturally curious self-starter who thrives in fast-paced, ever-changing environments. You hold a strategic mindset and always consider the bigger picture. You have a knack for breaking down strategy into pieces and are trusted to execute and deliver on time. You see value in approaching every problem from a data-driven and creative stance and seek to find the balance between the two. You have a deep understanding of the lifecycle marketing space and are motivated by the opportunity to build engagement and move a business forward utilizing this expertise. You consistently question the status quo and push for innovation.
VSCO is seeking a Lifecycle Marketing Specialist to play a key role in running our existing lifecycle campaigns across multiple channels, including email, in-app, and push notifications. You’ll partner closely with the broader marketing team on defining key messaging, creative production and testing, as well as analysis and reporting. Your work will directly impact VSCO’s ability to meet our mission of helping everybody fall in love with their own creativity.
- Help build multi-channel campaigns for in-product and out of product communications
- Build marketing personas and create campaigns that speak differently to these personas
- Partner with product and data analytics to deliver the right message to the right user at the right time
- Iterate and test campaigns to drive continual improvement
- Manage the execution and implementation of the marketing lifecycle program (via email, in-app, push) through our automation technology tools: Braze & Mixpanel
- Work with our internal tools team to fully optimize automation technologies, including event tagging and reporting implementation
- 2+ years of experience in lifecycle marketing
- Experience owning channels such as in-app messages and/or push notifications
- Working experience creating multi-variant lifecycle campaigns based upon user data
- Expertise with Braze, Leanplum, Urban Airship and/or a similar platform
Nice to have
- Direct experience working at mobile-app retail or subscription based businesses
- Hands-on expertise in building email campaigns and experience with HTML