You are a naturally curious self-starter who thrives in fast-paced, ever-changing environments. You see value in approaching every problem from a data-driven and creative stance - you seek to find the balance between the two. You hold a deep understanding of the digital marketing space and are motivated by the opportunity to build engagement and move a business forward utilizing this expertise. You consistently question the status quo and push for innovation.
VSCO is seeking a Growth Marketing Specialist to play a key role in running our existing ASO, SEO and SEM practices. You’ll partner closely with the broader marketing team on defining key messaging, creative production and testing, as well as analysis and reporting. You will collaborate with and support our Product and Data teams, along with our digital agencies. Your work will directly impact VSCO’s ability to meet our mission of helping everyone fall in love with their own creativity.
- Increase VSCO app downloads through the iTunes and Google Play app stores by leveraging creative testing, keyword testing, editorial partnerships and paid ads to grow impressions, product page views and downloads
- Develop strategies and tests to improve landing pages on web
- Partner with our digital agencies to optimize paid search program across Google
- Collaborate with the broader marketing team to develop and optimize creative strategies across larger campaigns
- Communicate with both Marketing and cross-functional leads, highlighting test performance, insights and new opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of applicable experience working on marketing teams with proven results related to driving downloads, marketing optimization and/or user engagement
- Working knowledge of scaling an ASO testing practice, including creative and keyword testing
- Hands-on experience in Apple Search Ads and Google Adwords (preferred)
- Experience partnering with Marketing, Product and Design to launch new landing pages / creative A/B tests on web
- Skilled in partnering with digital agency partner relationships
- Expertise working with analytics software tools such as Google Analytics, iTunes App analytics, Google Play developer console analytics or custom analytics solutions
- Experience consolidating learnings and presenting findings within the marketing team and to cross-functional teams
Nice to have
- A deep appreciation for photography and/or other aspects of the arts would be greatly valued
- Experience working as a generalist, including content marketing/production
- Exposure to working in a fast-paced environment and managing multiple projects from conception through completion
- Agency experience preferred
VSCO is a photo company. We build creative tools and a community driven by self-expression. Our mission is to equip, educate, and inspire anyone on the journey towards realizing their creative potential.
Free delicious breakfasts and lunches daily, amazing snack selections, and the best coffee in the Bay Area. Equity, health, vision and dental insurance for families, and a flexible vacation policy.
We value the creative process and our employees’ opinions — input is encouraged, regardless of your position or title. We want to work with people who are driven and demonstrate initiative in taking our mission to the next level.
The Working Life
At VSCO, everyone works hard but also takes the time to enjoy life outside of the office. Balance is important to us.
It Won’t Be Boring
Try new things. Think outside the box. We celebrate an environment that fights stagnation and challenges the status quo.
Interested in this position?
Tell us why you want to work at VSCO and what we should know about you.
VSCO believes in building a safe place for creative expression and celebrating that which makes us human, welcoming unique and personal backgrounds and experiences. We’re proud to foster diverse perspectives within VSCO as we continue to build an inclusive culture.