You are a curious self-starter who thrives in fast-paced, ever-changing environments. You love to anticipate others’ needs and find creative ways to meet them. You remain calm when things get hectic and know how to prioritize what’s truly important. You are highly organized and rarely let the big or small things fall through the cracks. You thrive on finding new and better ways to do your job and support others.
VSCO is seeking an Executive Assistant to support four members of its Leadership team. This position will provide day-to-day support and be part of a three person team that collectively enables the success of our Leadership team. The ideal candidate has experience supporting VP and C-level leaders in a fast-paced environment.
The day to day
- Manage calendars and scheduling for 4 Leadership Team members, ensuring each has a productive and manageable calendar based on their unique needs.
- Complete expense reports and handle all reconciliation of corporate credit cards on a monthly basis.
- Plan travel and housing accommodations for Leadership team members
- Support planning of special events on behalf of Leadership team members (i.e. Annual All Hands, Team Offsites, group dinners, etc.)
- Collaborate with other EAs to ensure leadership team is functioning effectively and efficiently.
- 3-5 solid years of work experience supporting C-level and VP level leaders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in iOS Google Suite
- High Level of discretion and confidentiality
- Able to anticipate needs and see beyond the obvious solutions
Nice to have
- Proven success supporting multiple executives
- Experience working in a fast growth start-up environment