You are known to be a great host and an amazing story teller. Building compelling experiences for those around you and using your creative mindset to innovate on what work should feel like is your bread and butter. You thrive in transparent, collaborative, and inclusive environments.
VSCO is looking for an Employee Experience Manager to build and enhance our people programs at VSCO. You will be a champion of our culture and ensure that VSCO continues to be a place where our diverse team can do their best work. Reporting to our Director of People, this role will create the vision, and balance strategy and execution of VSCO’s employee experience, including diversity and inclusion programs, internal communications, internal events, culture initiatives, and employee engagement.
- Promote a culture of feedback transparency, reinforcing our mission and core values to create a steady heartbeat of information and effectiveness of our team
- Build communications strategy and content for signature employee events such as bi-weekly All Hands, employee events, and offsites
- Own providing new hires with a welcoming, mission-aligned onboarding experience
- Align internal processes to ensure our team has the information they need, when they need it
- Partner with our talent team to ensure a positive and seamless candidate experience and strategic future focused hiring
- Collaborate with people team and leadership on the development and implementation of diversity and inclusion strategies, programs, and initiatives related to leadership development, recruiting, performance management, mentorship, employee engagement and retention
- 4+ years relevant experience in building compelling experiences and people programs
- Demonstrated experience managing programs across the full employee lifecycle from employment branding to alumni networks
- Excellent communicator in written and verbal form; ability to work well with leadership, and able to lead and influence across multiple levels and functions within our team
- Strong project management skills and ability to balance strategy with execution
- Ability to translate data and analytics to develop insights, tell stories, drive decisions and measure impact of initiatives
Nice to have
- A deep appreciation for photography and the visual arts
VSCO is a photo company. We build creative tools and a community driven by self-expression. Our mission is to equip, educate, and inspire anyone on the journey towards realizing their creative potential.
Free delicious breakfasts and lunches daily, amazing snack selections, and the best coffee in the Bay Area. Equity, health, vision and dental insurance for families, and a flexible vacation policy.
We value the creative process and our employees’ opinions — input is encouraged, regardless of your position or title. We want to work with people who are driven and demonstrate initiative in taking our mission to the next level.
The Working Life
At VSCO, everyone works hard but also takes the time to enjoy life outside of the office. Balance is important to us.
It Won’t Be Boring
Try new things. Think outside the box. We celebrate an environment that fights stagnation and challenges the status quo.
Interested in this position?
Tell us why you want to work at VSCO and what we should know about you.
VSCO believes in building a safe place for creative expression and celebrating that which makes us human, welcoming unique and personal backgrounds and experiences. We’re proud to foster diverse perspectives within VSCO as we continue to build an inclusive culture.