You get energy from collaborating with a wide audience to build understanding and cohesion around financial goals and metrics. Maintaining a birds eye view while having command of the details is a strength of yours. Your a natural leader who shows deep care for the people you work with. Balancing strategy and execution is where you’re at your best.
We are seeking a hands-on and thoughtful Finance leader to lead the FP&A function and drive our high-growth business forward. Reporting directly to the VP Finance, you will be instrumental in developing tools and processes to continually improve our analytical and measurement capabilities, partnering closely with business owners and our leadership team to make informed decisions about our business strategy and growth.
- Build and grow our FP&A function, concentrating on developing our team and processes for scale.
- Develop a deep understanding and expertise of VSCO’s business and competitive environment to provide reporting on a regular basis to varying audiences.
- Partner across the business to evaluate performance and opportunities for expansion and growth opportunities.
- Serve as financial business partner to the executive team; build strong relationships across the organization and provide valuable insight/recommendations.
- Support the VP Finance in ad hoc projects, strategic finance initiatives and investor relations
- 7+ years of relevant finance work experience (i.e. investment banking, private equity, FP&A); start-up, public company and/or experience with scale a plus, and 3+ years of management experience
- Expertise in hands on application of building complex models (in Excel and other planning applications i.e. experience with Adaptive Insights and/or Netsuite is a plus)
- Analytical prowess, strategic thinking and a command of the details with a solutions oriented approach
- Ability to work cross functionally and influence a variety of stakeholders
- Exposure to key financial management and reporting processes as required in a scaling, highly complex organization
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills
VSCO is a creative channel. We build creative tools, spaces and connections driven by self-expression. Our Mission is to help everybody fall in love with their own creativity.
Free delicious breakfasts and lunches daily, amazing snack selections, and the best coffee in the Bay Area. Equity, health, vision and dental insurance for families, and a flexible vacation policy.
We value the creative process and our employees’ opinions — input is encouraged, regardless of your position or title. We want to work with people who are driven and demonstrate initiative in taking our mission to the next level.
The Working Life
At VSCO, everyone works hard but also takes the time to enjoy life outside of the office. Balance is important to us.
It Won’t Be Boring
Try new things. Think outside the box. We celebrate an environment that fights stagnation and challenges the status quo.
Interested in this position?
Tell us why you want to work at VSCO and what we should know about you.
VSCO believes in building a safe place for creative expression and celebrating that which makes us human, welcoming unique and personal backgrounds and experiences. We’re proud to foster diverse perspectives within VSCO as we continue to build an inclusive culture.