You are a naturally curious self-starter who thrives in fast-paced, ever-changing environments. You see value in approaching every problem from a data-driven and creative stance - you seek to find the balance between the two. You hold a deep understanding of the digital marketing space and are motivated by the opportunity to build engagement and move a business forward utilizing this expertise. You consistently question the status quo and push for innovation.
VSCO is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist with hands-on experience executing and developing social, email and paid media programs. You will be responsible for planning, creating, monitoring and optimizing day-to-day social postings, email communications, and community management. You will work alongside our Marketing Managers to plan, develop and execute on go-to-market strategies across our digital channels.
- Drive VSCO brand awareness and brand affinity through all digital channels
- Contribute to the development of digital marketing go-to-market planning in support of brand and product initiatives
- Create, monitor, measure, optimize and provide recommendations on campaigns across our owned and paid channels, including paid social, organic social, email, search, and display channels, delivering to a set ROI
- Partner with creative and cross-functional teams to develop and optimize creative strategies
- Own our social media day-to-day posting, community management, and initiatives
- Utilize social listening tools to monitor and report on community sentiment
- Assist in implementing new tools and processes to monitor and optimize distribution tactics and social listening; work across teams to help provide reports, analytics, and insights into other growth initiatives and operational needs
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of applicable experiencing working across cross-functional marketing teams that drove results related to conversion, digital marketing optimization, go-to-marketing planning, and/or user engagement
- Hands-on experience planning and executing social media campaigns across channels like Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube
- Expertise in executing paid social campaigns on RTB platforms like Facebook and Instagram (must have) and YouTube (nice to have)
- Experience working with analytics platforms such as Facebook Ads Manager and software tools such as Google Analytics, Mixpanel, or custom analytics solutions
- Skilled in planning and managing email marketing campaigns, including welcome flows, engagement flows, and cart abandon flows
- Expertise with social community management, including a strong understanding of the social landscape
Nice to have
- A deep appreciation for photography and/or other aspects of the arts would be greatly valued
- Knowledge of HTML
- Experience in Paid Search, SEO and Display, and Programmatic
- Agency experience
VSCO is a photo company. We build creative tools and a community driven by self-expression. Our mission is to equip, educate, and inspire anyone on the journey towards realizing their creative potential.
Free delicious breakfasts and lunches daily, amazing snack selections, and the best coffee in the Bay Area. Equity, health, vision and dental insurance for families, and a flexible vacation policy.
We value the creative process and our employees’ opinions — input is encouraged, regardless of your position or title. We want to work with people who are driven and demonstrate initiative in taking our mission to the next level.
The Working Life
At VSCO, everyone works hard but also takes the time to enjoy life outside of the office. Balance is important to us.
It Won’t Be Boring
Try new things. Think outside the box. We celebrate an environment that fights stagnation and challenges the status quo.
Interested in this position?
Tell us why you want to work at VSCO and what we should know about you.
VSCO believes in building a safe place for creative expression and celebrating that which makes us human, welcoming unique and personal backgrounds and experiences. We’re proud to foster diverse perspectives within VSCO as we continue to build an inclusive culture.