You are an entrepreneurial problem-solver with a passion for the arts and creative communities. You are highly tactical, have an eye for detail and love bringing order to complex systems. You go the extra mile to clearly communicate with peers and take a proactive, collaborative approach to meeting deadlines.
VSCO is seeking a Business Programs Specialist to support our growing business development team. In this role, you will work closely with the business development and marketing teams to grow our partner practice to improve and expand the VSCO creator experience. You will directly support the launch of new programs and initiatives. You bring experience working with creative communities (ideally in licensing, customer support, or relationship management capacities) and are motivated by the opportunity to directly impact VSCO’s mission of helping everybody fall in love with their own creativity.
- Develop and manage systems and processes for creator outreach and partner relationship management
- Work directly with creators to shepherd them through our systems and help them expand their reach
- Source leads for potential creator partnerships from the VSCO community in coordination with Marketing, Business Development and User Research
- Support the development of branded-presets (present campaigns sponsored by brands like Nike, Apple, Levi’s, etc.)
- Coordinate and qualify inbound business development leads
- 2+ years experience working in customer relationship, account management, or content licensing
- CRM experience (ideally 1+ years)
- Demonstrated organizational skills, with a focus on continuous growth and process improvement
- Clear, concise and organized communication skills, with an ability to adapt your approach for varied audiences
Nice to have
- Expertise with data management tools
- A deep appreciation for photography and/or other aspects of the arts
VSCO is a creative channel. We build creative tools, spaces and connections driven by self-expression. Our Mission is to help everybody fall in love with their own creativity.
Free delicious breakfasts and lunches daily, amazing snack selections, and the best coffee in the Bay Area. Equity, health, vision and dental insurance for families, and a flexible vacation policy.
We value the creative process and our employees’ opinions — input is encouraged, regardless of your position or title. We want to work with people who are driven and demonstrate initiative in taking our mission to the next level.
The Working Life
At VSCO, everyone works hard but also takes the time to enjoy life outside of the office. Balance is important to us.
It Won’t Be Boring
Try new things. Think outside the box. We celebrate an environment that fights stagnation and challenges the status quo.
Interested in this position?
Tell us why you want to work at VSCO and what we should know about you.
VSCO believes in building a safe place for creative expression and celebrating that which makes us human, welcoming unique and personal backgrounds and experiences. We’re proud to foster diverse perspectives within VSCO as we continue to build an inclusive culture.